REED – PLAS IN-LINE ROTARY ™ PIPE CUTTERS
- Safe to use as it creates no dust and chips fall where they are cut. There is no danger of chips being blown well into pipe.
- Only 6″-8″ clearance needed to turn PLAS tool around pipe.
- Cuts out-of-round pipe because of spring loaded nuts.
- Simultaneously cut and bevel PVC using cut-off blade and bevel blade.
- This is an inexpensive tool for contractors to use to make a cut for a tie-in or pipe break and then get the line back in use. Reduce overall labor costs!
in-nom. 6 – 12 actual O.D. mm 160 – 335 Sections Used A, B, C Application PVC Sch. 40, PVC C900 & C905 Weight lbs 52 kg 23.6