3M VFlex N95 Mask
This disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection for certain non-oil based particles. It has a unique folded design with 3M proprietary filter media and V-shaped pleats that expand to help make breathing easier. In addition, the V-shaped pleats flex with mouth movement for easier talking. The respirator features uniquely designed tabs for positioning the respirator on the face and embossed front panel to help the respirator retain its shape. – Economical N95 disposable particulate respirator – Flat-fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use. – Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal – Uniquely designed tabs for respirator positioning on the face – Pleats flex with mouth movement while talking – Spacious inside with comfortable inner layer – Compatible with a variety of eyewear and hearing protection from 3M.
Quantity: 1 box = 50 pieces
- V-shaped pleats expand to provide a comfortable seal while giving you a spacious feel. The pleats flex with mouth movement for easier talking.
- The unique embossed ‘V’ shapes on the front panel are designed to keep filter media away from your mouth.
- The tabs on the side are designed as handles for easy positioning of the respirator on your face to achieve a comfortable fit.
- This product is available in two sizes – to fit a broad range of faces.
- The respirators are NIOSH approved and have the kind of responsive support and access to technical personnel that a brand like 3M can offer.
• flex with mouth movement for easier talking
• expand to help ease of breathing
• helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
• embedded, metal detectable
• contains no natural rubber latex components
• convenient storage prior to use
• uniquely designed for positioning the respirator on the face
3M proprietary filter media
• manufactured by 3M, at 3M
• helps make breathing easier
Additional design features
• embossed front panel helps the respirator to retain its shape
• available in 2 sizes to fit a broad range of faces
• spacious inside with minimal impact on field of vision
• compatible with a variety of eyewear and hearing protection from 3M
- Dry chemical handling
- Emergency preparedness
- Food preparation
- Mineral processing
- General maintenance
3M™ VFlex™ Particulate Respirator, 9105, N95
• Straps – Polyisoprene
• Staples – Steel
• Nose Clip – Aluminum
• Filter – Polypropylene
• Coverweb – Polypropylene
• This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
• Approximate weight of product: 0.40 oz.
• Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
• Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use For
• DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
• DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
• DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
Approvals and Standards
• NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
• Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
• NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-5231
• Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA